Networker

Re: [Networker] clustered storage nodes installation

2003-07-08 04:49:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] clustered storage nodes installation
From: Aurea Cruz <aurecruz AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 03:42:58 -0500
oh-oh.

What was I thinking?! No, I came to my senses and
realized that they could not be registered. I was
hoping that cluster services could stop nsrmmd as part
of takeover or something similar.

However, I have not given up totally. I'm reading
different papers and I will try to see the
possibilities in version 7, maybe for next month. If I
succeed, I'll let you all now. If not, you'll know
earlier!

regards,
Aure.

Bart, you confirmed that I must reinstall the