Networker

[Networker] Any jobs??

2003-07-07 13:56:30
Subject: [Networker] Any jobs??
From: T M <loxley99 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 13:56:25 -0400
Hello Fellow NetWorkers,

Since I have been without work for the last couple of months, I thought I
might tender this group fo see if I might be able to assist any of you with
your current needs....
NetWorker is my most recent and best skill set. Could anyone out there use
my help?
(I hope this is ok to use this list to do this - after all, this is a
problem with NetWorker, in a manner of speaking).

My Legato NetWorker skills are sound, and I have hands-on experience in
Windows, UNIX and Novell.
I am a US Citizen who is open to any kind of travel &/or relocation.

Please feel free to write me directly. Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom