Networker

[Networker] st.conf question (adic1000, sdlt320 drives, Sol 8)

2003-07-01 15:42:13
Subject: [Networker] st.conf question (adic1000, sdlt320 drives, Sol 8)
From: "Reid, Jana" <JReid AT LEXGEN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 14:42:04 -0500
Hi All-

Anyone out there running Quantum SDLT320 drives under Solaris 8?
I have installed latest recommended patch cluster (which included 108725-13
that fixes bug id# 4651679, st: need to add support for new Quantum SDLT
320).
Strings output of st shows QUANTUM SDLT320 but nothing in st.conf.
Should I add line to st.conf and if so, any recommendations?

Trying to get new ADIC Scalar 1000 installed (it has the SLDT320's).

Thanks in advance,

Jana Reid
Houston, TX

 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.