Networker

[Networker] Victor Chee KT/SPH is out of the office.

2003-06-27 14:28:17
Subject: [Networker] Victor Chee KT/SPH is out of the office.
From: Victor Chee KT <cheektv AT SPH.COM DOT SG>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 02:19:04 +0800
I will be out of the office starting  28/06/2003 and will not return until
10/07/2003.

NOTE: Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
message to anyone. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. All opinions, conclusions and other
information expressed in this message not of an official nature shall not
be deemed as given or endorsed by SPH unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message.