Networker

Re: [Networker] restricting access via nwadmin / networker administrator

2003-06-26 11:21:47
Subject: Re: [Networker] restricting access via nwadmin / networker administrator
From: Shaun Ellis <sellis AT LEGATO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 08:21:09 -0700
Frank,

NetWorker 7.1, targeted for Q3 2003, will have this capability if used with
NetWorker Management Console 3.1, targeted for Q1 2004. NetWorker 7.0 goes a
little way in that you can have two access control groups, Users and
Administrators.

If you had been using NetWorker 6 on any platform, other than Linux, we
would have had a solution using NetWorker Operations.

Shaun Ellis
NetWorker Management & OpenVMS Product Manager
LEGATO Systems Inc
3210, Porter Drive
Palo Alto
Ca 94304