Networker

Re: [Networker] client not registered problem

2003-06-24 02:30:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] client not registered problem
From: Peter Marshall <peter.marshall AT NETSPEED.COM DOT AU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 16:30:15 +1000
Netiquette, Oscar, netiquette!

Backup management can be very frustrating at times, but it is just as easy to
type "screwed up" or "stuffed up". We will all still get the message loud and
clear and there is less risk of offending somebody.

Remember that this is a world-wide list that is subscribed to by many people
from many different countries, cultures and backgrounds. Your wording doesn't
bother me, but other people can and do have different standards.

Regards,

Peter