Networker

Re: [Networker] Can anyone explain how the save group inactivity time-out works?

2003-06-18 18:05:25
Subject: Re: [Networker] Can anyone explain how the save group inactivity time-out works?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:05:15 -0400
I've always set this value to the max it will go, and I've never had any
timeout issues. I would think setting it to zero would mean that it
would not wait at all for the poor client to walk anything and would
instead time out immediately. Guess a value of 0 implies something else
in this case as in there's no measurement of time?

George