Networker

Re: [Networker] New Exchange issue cropped up today

2003-06-18 17:08:33
Subject: Re: [Networker] New Exchange issue cropped up today
From: "Narkinsky, Brian" <Brian.Narkinsky AT DEP.STATE.FL DOT US>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 17:08:28 -0400
IT is a problem in the Exchange module.  Basically you delete the registry
key

HKLM\CUrrentControlSet\Services\NsrXCH\Performance

And then reinstall the Networker Exchange module.

The error doesn't seem to have any effect except that you can't performance
counters of your Exchange backups.

Brian Narkinsky

System Manager
Department of Environmental Protection