Networker

[Networker] AW: [Networker] Networker and MC/SG config problem

2003-06-18 10:52:35
Subject: [Networker] AW: [Networker] Networker and MC/SG config problem
From: Grohal Klaus <klaus.grohal AT SIEMENS DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 16:52:22 +0200
They use it.
Rename the .nsr_cluster file and start save, then spy on it with the
"truss"-command. You will see, that there are a real bunch of "cmgetconf"
und "cmviecl". Than have a look at your syslog.log and there also will be
hundreds of "cmgetconf". This is also a performance problem  -- use the
.nsrcluster an saving will start much faster, rename it and save will start
only after several minutes of collecting information with "cmgetconf" and
"cmviewcl".
To touch a .nsr_cluster file won't solve any problem, the file has to be
filed with real information.

Klaus