Networker

[Networker] Which storage node?

2003-06-16 07:10:12
Subject: [Networker] Which storage node?
From: Aurea Cruz <aurecruz AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2003 06:10:03 -0500
Hi all,

I am wondering under which circumstances networker
will chose the 2nd. storage node in a client's
preferred storage node list.

I have a defect drive on a storage node and it is
therefore disabled. 5 clients use this storage node,
they send to pool default and all have in their list
1)stgnode 2)nsrserverhost, but backup operation keeps
waiting for 1 writable volume on the storage node.
there are no errors in my log, just the wait message.

I have removed the storage node on the list for 2
clients and they are saving to the server, but can
somebody tell me what is the condition to attemt the
next choice??

thanks!

Aure