Networker

Re: [Networker] NetWorker under Solaris 9

2003-06-13 10:46:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] NetWorker under Solaris 9
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 10:45:53 -0400
On Fri, 13 Jun 2003, Robert Maiello wrote:

> If you don't mind my asking.. which LVD card are you using?
>
> Any indication that problems may be attributed to the card or its drivers?
>
> We'll be looking at LVD soon and wanted to get an idea.

I am not sure what the manufacturer is. I am actually supposed to have the
day off work today, but I can check with our hardware service contractor
(who installed the cards) to verify the cards' manufacturer, on Monday, if
you would like.

According to Legato, there's also a possibility that the tape drives are
in need of cleaning.  I am running a cleaning tape through the devices
now.