Networker

Re: [Networker] Why is an old saveset still browsable?

2003-06-01 00:07:39
Subject: Re: [Networker] Why is an old saveset still browsable?
From: "Rohrich, James" <James.Rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 18:25:56 -0500
This is something that Legato needs to document more completely. We should
not need to run tests to understand how Legato expires and recycles
savesets, etc.

Legato Staff:

If you have an internal document that treats such matters and it can be
released, would you pleas make it available to this group. If the full
document cannot be released, would someone cut and paste the appropriate
sections from the document that treats these issues.