Networker

[Networker] Exchange directed recover error

2003-05-30 10:01:17
Subject: [Networker] Exchange directed recover error
From: Teresa Biehler <tpbsys AT RIT DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 May 2003 09:59:33 -0400
Hi all,

We're attempting to do our first directed recover of our production
Exchange 2000 server to our recovery server.  While selecting the items
to restore in the directed recover, we get a pop-up with the following
message:

        The current Exchange Server Organization and/or Administrative Group
does not
        match the value in use at the time of the backup.

It does, however, allow us to proceed with selecting the Information
Store.  When we attempt the restore, we get the following error message:

        Recover to target storage group: FirstStorageGroup
        G:\rt_2002_1Q\nsr\db_apps\aime\sadn.cpp(1229): Organization or
AdminGroup Invalid

We've verified that the administrative group for Exchange is the same on
the source Exchange server and the recovery server.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Teresa