Networker

Re: [Networker] Upgraded Jukebox

2003-05-15 21:39:02
Subject: Re: [Networker] Upgraded Jukebox
From: Ty Young <Phillip_Young AT I2 DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 20:25:11 -0500
According to my Legato SE, to whom I asked this same question about four
hours ago, it is not possible to use a jukebox license for a smaller # of
slots than you have physical slots in the jukebox.   He says he's been
told by Engineering that jbconfig goes out and talks to the jukebox's
element registry to find out how many slots it has.

HTH

-ty

Phillip T. ("Ty") Young, DMA
Backup/Recovery Systems Mgr.
Network Services Group
i2 Technologies, Inc.

James Lusby <james.lusby AT RUESCH DOT COM>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
05/15/2003 01:07 PM
Please respond to Legato NetWorker discussion; Please respond to James
Lusby