Networker

[Networker] slots license question

2003-05-06 12:38:18
Subject: [Networker] slots license question
From: "Reid, Jana" <JReid AT LEXGEN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 May 2003 11:37:35 -0500
Hi All-

Can anyone tell me if it is possible to run a (for example) 200 slot jukebox
with a 64slot license (only using 64 slots)?
I am getting conflicting info on this.  Server is Solaris 7.  Networker
version currently 6.1.2 but will be 7.?. for upgrade test.

Thanks in advance,

Jana Reid
Houston, TX

 The contents of this communication are intended only for the addressee and
may contain confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication and notify the sender.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this communication that do not relate to the official
business of my company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by
it.