Networker

Re: [Networker] Re-labeling versus recycling?

2003-05-01 17:32:41
Subject: Re: [Networker] Re-labeling versus recycling?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 17:32:39 -0400
Ah, yes, now I see the logic. This could come in handy if you wanted to
relabel only tapes that were elgible for recycling, and you didn't want
to bother with having to wade through the volumes listing to check,
especially if there were a lot of tapes, and you had a script doing this
with both the 'N' and 'R' options.

George