Networker

[Networker] savepnpc - mounting file systems in presave

2003-04-30 03:02:47
Subject: [Networker] savepnpc - mounting file systems in presave
From: Werner Driezen <lists AT DRIEZEN DOT BE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 02:52:48 -0400
I am mounting a number of file systems in the presave script - Although I
have specified "Save set: All" at the client level, Networker does not save
the newly mounted file systems.

Docs mentioned that Networker reads /etc/fstab to get the list of save
sets, so I created entries in there - but this makes no difference. I can
only get them saved if I mount them before starting the save.

How/when does Networker probe for the save sets? Is there a way to force
Networker to save my newly mounted file systems anyway?

Thanks,
Werner