Networker

Re: [Networker] SQL module question

2003-04-29 10:17:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] SQL module question
From: Mark T Wragge <storage AT TTT DOT IE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:56:43 +0100
You will have to make a host transfer request by contacting the legato
licencing department.  You will need to give them the hostID of the new
server and the SQL enabler code.  Then they will send you the new
authorisation code.

If you enter the SQL enabler code without the auth code then you will have
30 days of use.