Networker

Re: [Networker] NDMP clients indexes gets backed up to pool Default - how to solve?

2003-04-25 06:34:27
Subject: Re: [Networker] NDMP clients indexes gets backed up to pool Default - how to solve?
From: "Wood, R A (Bob)" <WoodR AT CHEVRONTEXACO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 11:34:13 +0100
It may be worth remembering that the index, although containing details
of the client, actually belongs to the Networker server.

Your issue may be down to the selection criteria used in the pool. If
you select by client name then that client data will go to that pool
(not the index unless the Networker server is listed). If, on the other
hand, you use group as the selection criteria, both user data and index
will go to that pool. The whole setup can be pretty flexible, decide
what you want and, if you can't find out how to do it from the manual,
ask here - someone will know. :-)

Bob