Networker

Re: [Networker] Effect of changing block size

2003-04-08 16:24:31
Subject: Re: [Networker] Effect of changing block size
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 16:24:30 -0400
Hey Terry,

This is actually more of a "what if" question.  I'm not sure what
direction I'm going to be taking.  I'm just trying to figure out what
the effect would be if this was my course of action.  I've read several
times that on a win2k system you "might" be limited to 64k, so that's
were I got that "what if" block size.  I don't have the win2k system or
the FC HBA we're going to be using so I don't have those definitive
answers yet.

Thanks,

Joel