Networker

Re: [Networker] How to backup just indexes?

2003-04-08 08:31:59
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to backup just indexes?
From: ForgetS AT DFO-MPO.GC DOT CA
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:31:28 -0400
Hello George.

What I have set-up here is a scheduled VDUMP of the index directories.
Since I have a TL812, I have reserved a number of slots and written a script
that loads a different tape each day and perform the vdump of the index
directories.  In case of system crash or whatever, it can be easily
recovered.

Regards,

   Serge Forget