Networker

Re: [Networker] Please ignore my previous mail. I sent it to the wrong place by mistake.

2003-04-02 15:56:05
Subject: Re: [Networker] Please ignore my previous mail. I sent it to the wrong place by mistake.
From: "Driver, David" <David.Driver AT RBS.CO DOT UK>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 20:30:51 -0000
Ouch - I'm sure that wasn't meant to go outside Legato!

--
Dave Driver
Senior Storage Consultant, Distributed Storage

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc ('the Bank') is regulated by the Financial
Services Authority and is a member of The Royal Bank of Scotland Marketing
Group.  The only packaged products (life policies, unit trusts and other
collective investment schemes and stakeholder and other pensions) the Bank
advises on and sells are those of the Marketing Group, whose other members
are Royal Scottish Assurance plc and Royal Bank of Scotland Unit Trust
Management Limited, both regulated by the Financial Services Authority.

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc. Registered in Scotland No 90312.  Registered
Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.

Agency agreements exist between members of The Royal Bank of Scotland Group.

the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from
your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure. The Royal Bank
of Scotland plc does not accept responsibility for changes made to this
message after it was sent.

viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward
transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not
adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by The
Royal Bank of Scotland plc in this regard and the recipient should carry out
such virus and other checks as it considers appropriate.