Networker

Re: [Networker] Very basic directive question under Unix?

2003-04-01 09:45:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Very basic directive question under Unix?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:45:44 -0500
Hmm... Well, in looking at one client that has a /2 file system with one
very large directory under it (approx 326 GB), but no other directories
or files at that level, I see that my most recent full for this saveset
was only 2 KB. My directive looks like this:

<< /2 >>
        skip: .?* *

It would appear that this works and prevents NetWorker from backing up
anything deeper. There are no .nsr files under /2. Maybe the fact that I
don't have more files or directories other than the one is making this
occur?

George