Networker

[Networker] Is it possible to recover to Storage Groups in Exchange 2000, at the same time?

2003-03-26 02:47:24
Subject: [Networker] Is it possible to recover to Storage Groups in Exchange 2000, at the same time?
From: Joaquin Camp <joaquin.camp AT PROACT DOT SE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:47:04 -0100
  Hi all,

  We want, for performance reasons, to be able to recover 2 Storage
Groups at the same time (from an Exchange2000).  Is this possible?  We
have backed up the 2 Storage Groups to two different volumes.  When we
try to recover them, NetWorker recovers one at the time.  We have also
tried to start the recover from two different GUI's.  But with the same
results.

  The only way to make it work, is to back up the Storage Groups to
different backup servers.  Then when we start the recovers from the two
backup servers, the 2 Storage Groups are being recovered at the same
time.  But is this supported by Legato?  Have anyone tried this?  Bad or
good results?

  Thanks!
/Joaquin Camp.