Networker

Re: [Networker] RFE for cloning - your opinion, please

2003-03-25 09:39:43
Subject: Re: [Networker] RFE for cloning - your opinion, please
From: Terry Lemons <lemons_terry AT EMC DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2003 09:39:31 -0500
Hi Robert

Running multiple clones from the same backup pool of tapes to the same
backup clone pool of tapes works fine.  I just tested this with NetWorker
V7.0.

"I assume your making these changes when your company finally purchases
Legato? :)"

Nope.  Legato and EMC have a great partnership, and we're always looking for
ways to improve integration with each other's products.

tl