Networker

Re: [Networker] Having trouble reading DLT tape on SDLT220 drive

2003-03-21 13:42:26
Subject: Re: [Networker] Having trouble reading DLT tape on SDLT220 drive
From: "O'Brien, Pat" <Pat.Obrien AT CHOICEPOINT DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 13:42:17 -0500
I replaced my Digital/Compaq TL820 library with tz88 dlt drives with a
Compaq ESl9198 with 4 sdlt 110/220 drives.  I read tapes from the tz88, and
another tz89 all the time in legato, and very often I disable a drive in
legato, and utilize for reading dlt tapes from several other styles of dlt
as well.  We are planning on upgrading to the 160/320 drives in the near
future just to be able to store more data on same media already purchased.