Networker

Re: [Networker] Problem with NDMP selective restore using Legato networker windows version against NetApp filer

2003-03-18 20:44:08
Subject: Re: [Networker] Problem with NDMP selective restore using Legato networker windows version against NetApp filer
From: pt_work <kizzmit66 AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 20:44:05 -0500
I'll try to guess on this one.
1. From what I recall, if you use the -I and the path variable, it will do
path first, then what you have in your file. Therefore, if your path is
something like /home, and your intent is to get /home/user1, /home/user2,
but not /home/user3, you will fail as it will get all of /home first. If
you are doing the above, omit the path alltogether and simply
have /home/user1 and /home/user2 in your file.

2.  Haven't checked to see if NDMP supports this feature.  I know that the
docs say something like NDMP supports "most" of the options with NDMP.

Just two thoughts, not the authority on this one by any means.

Good luck
pt