Networker

Re: [Networker] Group Detail doesn't show the backup information

2003-03-12 16:34:24
Subject: Re: [Networker] Group Detail doesn't show the backup information
From: "Lewis, Terry {Info~Palo Alto}" <TERRY.LEWIS AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:33:49 -0800
Ana,

  The "OK" backup status might have been related to the backup
of the client file indexes rather than the client's own filesystems.
Again, I'd expect an "offline" copy of the information (i.e. from the
savegroup completion notification e-mail or syslog messages) to
also be available to clarify what the GUI shows or doesn't show.

Terry