Networker

Re: [Networker] Storage Nodes, and Clients

2003-03-12 07:47:28
Subject: Re: [Networker] Storage Nodes, and Clients
From: "VERHAEGHE Koen (BMB)" <Koen.VERHAEGHE AT PROXIMUS DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 13:47:21 +0100
Maarten,

Streams will only go to the next storage node of the affinity list is
all devices are disabled on the previous one. So 'read open error, I/O
error' and other error states of the drives do not help; they all really
need to be disbled.
I'm not happy with how this works either, but anyways ...

Open for suggestions though...

Cheers
Koen