Networker

Re: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Drive cleaning

2003-03-10 10:38:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] SV: [Networker] Drive cleaning
From: Matts Nilsson <matts_nilsson AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 16:38:45 +0100
 ???????????? How does this work? I have not seen
anything about this or seen it implemented anywhere in
NetWorker 6.x. Does it actually work??? I know it will
be implemented in NetWorker 7, but 6.x? Could you
please let me know how to implement this?

// Matts

 --- Salvatore Buccoliero <sb AT EXELLO DOT DK> skrev: > One
thing i want to add to the cleaning discussion.

> If NetWorker is installed on a W2k server, NetWorker
> can actually handle
> the cleaning signal from the device. In that case
> you get the best of
> two worlds: Cleaning when needed, and NetWorker
> knows it is happening
> and the cleaning does not disturb the running
> backups/restores.
>
> Salvatore Buccoliero
> Tlf:     70 211 480
> Fax:     70 211 481
> Mobil:   2428 5505
> Mail: sb AT exello DOT dk
> http: www.exello.dk

Gå före i kön och få din sajt värderad på nolltid med Yahoo! Express
Se mer på: http://se.docs.yahoo.com/info/express/help/index.html