Networker

[Networker] Querries?

2003-03-07 09:48:48
Subject: [Networker] Querries?
From: "Robert L. Harris" <Robert.L.Harris AT RDLG DOT NET>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 09:38:44 -0500
Is there an easy way via command line to get something like this:

1)  List of all "groups" and the times they run
      I know this is available via the GUI but I need a hard copy I can
      take to a meeting in a couple hours.
2)  Average size backed up for each group?
      We have some tools doing a daily total but it estimates and rounds
      alot and will add up 5.6Gigs and 5.7 gigs for 10Gigs instead of 11.1.
3)  Average throughput for a given session or group?
4)  A CLI method for changing the times and schedules that individual
    clients are set on?
      We have about 290 Clients that someone set up each to run on a
      different schedule.  I'm guessing that if the individual client
      "schedule" is set to default then the group schedules (of where
      there are about 20) will take precedence and run at the right
      time.  Is there a way I can dump the client list to a file that
      can be piped into a script that will set all the schedules back
      to default so they don't all have to be done by hand?

Basically we're destroying some remote pipes and need to tune a bit to
prevent setting off some monitors.

Thoughts?
  Robert

:wq!
Robert L. Harris                     | PGP Key ID: E344DA3B
                                         @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu
DISCLAIMER:

Diagnosis: witzelsucht

IPv6 = robert AT ipv6.rdlg DOT net     http://ipv6.rdlg.net