Networker

Re: [Networker] Max parallelism value for jukebox?

2003-03-07 08:25:48
Subject: Re: [Networker] Max parallelism value for jukebox?
From: nsrd nsrexecd <nsrdude AT HOTMAIL DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2003 08:15:44 -0500
In another words assuming you have for tape drives, a good value would be
max parrallelism = 3

So nsrjb can label 3 tapes simultaneously, (ideal for batch labeling) and
reserve 1 tape drive for backup/recovery.

I am not sure what would happen if you put max parrallelsm to 4 ?

Does anyone know ?

John Hansen
Estab Engineering