Networker

[Networker] Want mount volume automatically

2003-03-04 08:54:08
Subject: [Networker] Want mount volume automatically
From: Joel Fisher <jfisher AT WFUBMC DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2003 08:54:05 -0500
Hey All,

Just wondering if anyone was run into the below situation.

Solaris 2.6

Solstice Backup 6.1.2

Sun E450

STK 9310 Silo with 9940B drives

One of my pools ran out of volumes currently labeled to that pool.

The pool _IS_ configured to recycle from other pools.

There are about 900 volumes that were available to be recycled.

Had 2 drives assigned to that pool available.

So I manually relabeled the volume and Networker still wouldn't mount
the volume(I waited about 15 minutes).

So I manually mounted the volume, and Networker immediately started
writing to the volume.

Anyone seen anything like this?

Thanks,

Joel