Networker

[Networker] Odd backup schedule & cycle

2003-03-03 14:59:17
Subject: [Networker] Odd backup schedule & cycle
From: Bob Kryger <bobk AT PANIX DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 15:00:08 -0500
Can I get networker to do this:

1. I have a very large data store, file system based. I want to get it
backed up on a yearly basis w/ monthly incrementals.
2. I'd like to backup part of the file systems over 3 or 4 weekend windows
(not the whole weekend tho) and then have the nextweekends backup pickup
from the location left off the previous weekend.
3. I'd like networker to understand the assigned window and just get as
much as it can in that window and then pick up from there.
4. it would be nice to have some kind of reports to tell me how far it has
gotten and how much is left.

Ideas?

Thanks
Bob

---
Bob Kryger
bobk AT panix DOT com, bob.kryger AT sac DOT com
AIM: BobKryger, KrygerFamily
Office: 212-813-8677
Cell: 917-913-6670
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5CC1E729