Networker

Re: [Networker] Silly Scheduling Problem

2003-02-13 08:30:30
Subject: Re: [Networker] Silly Scheduling Problem
From: "Aldenkamp, Steven" <Steven.Aldenkamp AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 14:29:08 +0100
Here is how we do it: we make a full backup each first friday of the month, the
other fridays we perform a level 5 backup and during the weekdays an
incremental. We skip Saturdays and Sundays.

Period: month

Action: incr incr incr incr incr incr incr
                incr incr incr incr incr incr incr
                incr incr incr incr incr incr incr
                incr incr incr incr incr incr incr
                incr incr incr

Override:       full first friday every month
                5 second friday every month
                5 third friday every month
                5 fourth friday every month
                5 fifth friday every month