Networker

Re: [Networker] How to order tapes

2003-02-05 03:53:04
Subject: Re: [Networker] How to order tapes
From: "Wood, R A (Bob)" <WoodR AT CHEVRONTEXACO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 08:52:33 -0000
Ciprian,
        In a word - POOLs -

        Here's one way to do it (there are other ways and I'm sure
someone will suggest at least one).

Create a new group
Add the clients you want to do the full backup on to this group (they
can still be in their original group as well)
Set the group level to full
Create a pool for the fulls and, in the selection criteria, add the
group from above.
Label some tapes for this pool
Start the backups

Regards