Networker

Re: [Networker] user administrator not in administrator list

2002-12-31 04:04:14
Subject: Re: [Networker] user administrator not in administrator list
From: "Wood, R A (Bob)" <WoodR AT CHEVRONTEXACO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 03:07:18 -0600
First thing to try (you may have done this already) is to log on using an id
that is on the admin list.

To check which userids are on the admin list go to server setup and the info
is in the administrator box.

You will need to log on with one of the userids and from the location
specified in the admin box (i.e. userid@computername means that you will
have to run nwadmin from the machine named and be logged on as the userid
named)

Once you are logged on as above you can add to the admin list as required.

Regards
Bob