Networker

[Networker] user administrator not in administrator list

2002-12-31 03:54:15
Subject: [Networker] user administrator not in administrator list
From: satish patil <satishvpatil AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 00:54:13 -0800
Hi all ,

Very Very Happy New year to everyone.

Our Networker server which was on Windows 2000 crashed
becuase of HDD problem. HDD replaced and networker
reinstalled .
Using scanner and mmrecov we have got the res
directory. Now we got the whole config but license is
giving error as my host id got changed. But my real
problem is when I am updateing any thing getting the
error as
user administrator on my machine is not on
administrator list.

I tried to add administrator through server setup  but
it  gives the same error.

Whether the recovery procedure is correct one . Can
you please help me out on new year eve.

Thanks and Regards
Satish