Networker

Re: [Networker] OS/2 client pack

2002-12-20 06:13:50
Subject: Re: [Networker] OS/2 client pack
From: Riaan van Niekerk <riaanvn AT PUKNET.PUK.AC DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 13:13:34 +0200
>Legato has been unable to supply me with the OS/2 client install.
Does
>anyone have this on an older CD or whatnot and possibly could make it
>available for download?  I would be forever grateful.
>
>Chris Adkisson
>
>PS - It was version 4.x

hi There Chris

The client is unsupported but available. About 18 months ago we
migrated from BackupExec to NetWorker and since no documentation was
available, I wrote my own. Please see
http://www.backupcentral.com/foms/networker-serve/cache/144.html

greetings

Riaan van Niekerk
Unix-stelseladministrateur
B.Juris, B.A., RHCE, IBM Certified AIX Sysadmin
ITB Netwerke en Infrastruktuur
Potchefstroomse Universiteit
Tel : (018) 299 2147
Fax: (018) 293 5299

 /"\
 \ / ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN - NO HTML EMAIL!
  X  PLEASE QUOTE ONLY RELEVANT PARTS OF THIS MESSAGE.
 / \ DON'T QUOTE THIS SIGNATURE!

Hierdie boodskap (en aanhangsels) is onderhewig aan beperkings en 'n
vrywaringsklousule. Volledige besonderhede beskikbaar by
http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html , of by
itbsekr AT puknet.puk.ac DOT za

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a
disclaimer. Please refer to
http://www.puk.ac.za/itb/e-pos/disclaimer.html for full details, or at
itbsekr AT puknet.puk.ac DOT za