Networker

Re: [Networker] Input/Output error during Library Operations

2002-11-16 15:59:37
Subject: Re: [Networker] Input/Output error during Library Operations
From: Vinh Cao <courier AT TELICA DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 15:59:33 -0500
Hello Greg:

I have this issue before, but my networker server is Solaris8 and NW6.1.1.

Anyway, As some email before me suggested that run nsrjb -HEv.

Here is what I did to resolved my problem: it may help you or it may not,
but I like to send it out incase it help.

1. Shutdown networker server: nsr_shutdown
2. Then turn it back on line.
3. Then run:

nsrjb -HEv
nsrjb -IHv

Now if the problem still there then:

do tape cleaning: manually, the ADIC you need to open housing and put the
cleaning tape in there and turn handle down and wait until green light
back on.

That is what I did to get it back to work.

Hopes that help.

C-