Networker

Re: [Networker] Stuck tape

2002-11-13 17:20:40
Subject: Re: [Networker] Stuck tape
From: Stan Horwitz <stan AT TEMPLE DOT EDU>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 17:20:38 -0500
On Wed, 13 Nov 2002, Charles Walther wrote:

> we used to get this quite often on NW6.1.1 for NT.  We had to stop the group
> that is trying to access it and it freed it up.

Thanks. I just checked and the group isn't running. I should have said
this in my initial posting, but I did start the group, let it run to
fruition, and it completed fine, but it used a different tape in a
different tape device. I tried also to disable that device, with the
idea that disabling it and than renabling it would clear it, but nwadmin
GUI said the device could not be disabled with a tape in it.