Networker

Re: [Networker] selective save set restore.

2002-11-08 12:58:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] selective save set restore.
From: "Rohrich, James" <rohrich AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:09:30 -0600
It was when I saw the message in the monitor come up claiming to read ....
of 30 GB hat I became concerned since it implied that it might restore the
entire 30 GB. On top of that once you enter the information in the window,
you cannot go back and double check, since once you leave the window where
you enter the path and file name, the information disappears when you open
the window a second time.

James G. Rohrich, Sr.
25 E. Algonquin Rd.
UOP LLC