Networker

[Networker] Recovering a Win2K Server

2002-11-04 15:38:53
Subject: [Networker] Recovering a Win2K Server
From: "Sebastian, Didy" <DPSebast AT UOP DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 2002 08:51:35 -0600
Environment: Windows NT4 w/sp6 backup server
                Legato 5.5.2

Client - Windows 2000 server with Legato 5.7 client

Has anybody successfully rebuilt their windows 2000 server with the above
configuration?

We are currently not in a position to upgrade our backup server, so I need
to ensure that we are able to rebuild any windows 2000 servers.  Also, I am
in the process of inplementing a Citrix xp on windows 2000 server.

I would appreciate any help you may be able to offer with getting me in the
right direction.  I am looking at getting this working on both similar and
also dissimilar hardware.

Thanks in advance,
Didy
uop Guildford IT
Tel:    +44 1483 466107
E-mail:         dpsebast AT uop DOT com

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This e-mail message (including any attachments) is intended for the
addressee(s) only, and may contain confidential information.  The
unauthorised use, disclosure or copying of this e-mail or any information
contained within it is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify the author and delete this e-mail
immediately in its entirety.