Networker

Re: [Networker] Networker Backups : Cloning failures : cloning sc ripts

2002-10-30 12:14:49
Subject: Re: [Networker] Networker Backups : Cloning failures : cloning sc ripts
From: Vikash Tulsi <Vikash AT KENTRON.CO DOT ZA>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 17:48:01 +0200
Hi ! All

Thanks Han (K0s5) ... I did attempt your recommendation ... also upgraded to
version 6.1.2  No luck. To note incremental backups, if the savesets are
small cloning does complete successfully.

Perplexing problem, I would like to run a script instead of using the
automated cloning process.

Is there any sample scripts that I can look at.

Running Legato version : 6.1.2
Solaris : 2.6

Thanks
Vikash