Networker

Re: [Networker] Customising completion notifications [RESOLVED]

2002-10-23 18:25:10
Subject: Re: [Networker] Customising completion notifications [RESOLVED]
From: Scott Kampen <SKampen AT VERISIGN DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 15:24:55 -0700
Calvin,

We have the same setup here...all mail going to a "Backup Admin" account in
Exchange and then rules migrating the data to folders with the clients
and/or group names.  This works great.  Then I give permission to each admin
to have view access to the folders.

Another thing that our Exchange Admin did was set a 90 retention on all the
emails in each folder.  That way the folders don't have to be manually
maintained and any email over 90 days is automatically discarded.  Works
Great!

Scott