Networker

[Networker] Recovery Manager Solaris 8

2002-10-23 05:43:41
Subject: [Networker] Recovery Manager Solaris 8
From: Antonio Ettorre <antonio.ettorre AT DB DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 05:33:43 -0400
Hi to everybody.

I need help for installation recovery manager for solaris 8.
I'm in trouble with installation's CD of Solaris.
I use CD of solaris 8 labeled as:
Solaris 8 INSTALLATION 2/02, multilingual SPARC Platform Edition.

Unfortunaly I have follow error:

root@tsun:/# nrmsetup

The nrmsetup script is used to configure a dedicated machine as a subnet
boot server for the NetWorker Recovery Manager (NRM). This will allow
machines to boot across the network in the event of a disaster, and
automates the complete recover of a machine using its NetWorker Backups.

This scripts requires:
1) Installation CDs for the Solaris OS version you wish to boot accross the
   network.
2) A copy of the NetWorker installation packages. (Either the installation
CDs
   or an unpacked package from the web.) The version must be the same as
your
   NetWorker server.
3) A copy of the NRM installation packages. (Either the installation CDs or
   an unpacked package from the web.)

Do you wish to proceed? y

Enter the location of the Solaris installation CD. [/cdrom/cdrom0]?
Non-standard installation layout. Cannot determine OS version.

Can Someone help me?