Networker

Re: [Networker] Version 6.x Disaster Recovery

2002-10-16 10:05:07
Subject: Re: [Networker] Version 6.x Disaster Recovery
From: Ty Young <Phillip_Young AT I2 DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 09:05:03 -0500
Have you looked at NetWorker Recovery Manager 2.0, which supports Windows
2000?   (the previous version, 1.x, supports NT only.)   We've had very
good success in our tryouts of this new product.

-ty

Phillip T. ("Ty") Young, DMA
Backup/Recovery Systems Mgr.
Network Services Group
i2 Technologies, Inc.

"Simpkins, Jim (euler:eti)" <Jim.Simpkins AT EULERGROUP DOT COM>
Sent by: Legato NetWorker discussion <NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU>
10/16/2002 07:54 AM
Please respond to Legato NetWorker discussion; Please respond to
"Simpkins, Jim (euler:eti)"