Networker

Re: [Networker] german umlaute and mailbox backup

2002-10-11 06:12:55
Subject: Re: [Networker] german umlaute and mailbox backup
From: Ingo Roschmann <ingo AT VISIONET DOT DE>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 06:12:56 -0400
Scott,

thanks for your reply; the problem I had in september was a different one;
it is now solved (it was a typo; looking what happens at a manual backup
helped, thank you again).
What I have applied is the BSO Exchange patch nr.5, i.e. we have now
version 2.0.005 running. Is this the fix you mentioned or are you referring
to some fix that is not downloadable (unfortunately I cannot look into the
nsrxchsv.log at the moment)?

Thanks,
Ingo

On Thu, 10 Oct 2002 11:35:24 -0700, Scott Bingham <sbingham AT LEGATO DOT COM>
wrote:

>Hello Ingo,
>
>You appear to have been seeing this problem for some time; I apologize
that you are having this problem with our product.  I see that you queried
about <mailbox not found> errors on 17 Sept, and again on 23 Sept.  On
those occasions I had advised that we have a new fix available through our
Services people that addresses this kind of issue.  The new fix would
announce itself in nsrxchsv.log as being "Build 230."

>Have you had a chance to query Legato Services for this fix?  If you are
still seeing this kind of issue with the new software, then I need to know
that.