Networker

Re: [Networker] Cartridge Access Port control from nwadmin?

2002-10-09 16:28:19
Subject: Re: [Networker] Cartridge Access Port control from nwadmin?
From: George Sinclair <George.Sinclair AT NOAA DOT GOV>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 16:32:46 -0400
In regards to the operator using a Windows box, wouldn't this require us
to install the Windows NT/2000/XP NetWorker client on the host that the
operator wishes to access the server from? Seems kinda obvious, but just
thought I'd ask. The other problem, of course, is that we have no
Windows machines right near the library so the operator would have to do
a lot of walking back and forth.

Thanks.

George