Networker

Re: [Networker] Firewall Clients (backing DMZ clients using Checkpoint)

2002-10-02 15:52:42
Subject: Re: [Networker] Firewall Clients (backing DMZ clients using Checkpoint)
From: Ragu Nandan <ragus1edify AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: NETWORKER AT LISTMAIL.TEMPLE DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 12:52:34 -0700
Thx, Dan for the great tip. It works for me too for 1
client. I will be adding the rest of the DMZ clients
too. With Legato washing their hands off this issue
and with no direct support from Checkpoint, I was
hoping for some workarounds and I am glad to see this
email from you.
Ragu

--- Daniel Jerram